Thursday, June 21, 2012

~~~ DESIRING ACCEPTANCE ~~~


~~~ DESIRING ACCEPTANCE ~~~


INSIDE THE BOOK: ~~~ “Does Anyone Really Know Me?” ~~~

I started attending this church in my mid twenties, and got involved in everything I could be involved in. I was in the choir, doing the bus ministry and some of the back landscaping at the church. I enjoyed serving very much though I still felt empty inside. I think I tried to do things to make myself feel more accepted because I was lacking in that area a lot. Sometimes when we do not feel accepted by other people, we will try to get approval by them and settle for things that are not God’s best because we think that may be all that God has for us, but I am here to tell you, that is a lie. God wants only the best for His children, and if He is for you, who can be against you? I did not have that mind-set then and always have to remind myself of it now. As I look back, I can see how I wanted so much to be accepted, loved not rejected, and God was doing that all along. It is very hard to separate God from the way we think of people sometimes, especially if we have only known rejection or abandonment all our life.


Hello Friends,

Right now I am writing a book on the subject of acceptance and the root causes of why oftentimes we long for acceptance so very badly. This next book will take a deeper look into the behaviors that accompany our desire to be accepted. The book will also deal with the issues of self-abuse, addictions, and will focus on the real reasons behind most negative behaviors and bad decision-making we may make as adults. This book will deal with the deep-rooted causes that go far past looking at the surface. Look for the new book in late November.

Other Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment